Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Barbra Streisand Working on New "Duets" Album


Playbill.com is reporting that Barbra Streisand is in the beginning stages of creating a followup album to her very successful 2002 "Duets" album.

While a release date is not yet known, rumor has it that artists involved include Willie Nelson, Stevie Wonder, Lionel Richie, Bette Midler, Yo Yo Ma, Blake Shelton, Michael Bublè, Josh Groban, Usher, Andrea Bocelli, Billy Joel, Beyoncè, and John Mayer. Some slightly surprising additions to this list are Robin Thicke and Lady Gaga,

The full story is available here.

As a Streisand tribute artist, I love working with other tribute artists. I do a show with a Neil Diamond tribute artist and another with a Frank Sinatra. A new "Duets" album is wonderful news for me, as it will give me more possibilities for future shows.  Thanks, Barbra!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See video and photos of my Streisand tribute show at www.MyNameIsBarbra.com.
"Like" my Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/MyNameIsBarbra
Follow me on Twitter @BarbraTribute

No comments:

Post a Comment