Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Barbra Streisand Impersonator Creates Personalized Video Singing Telegrams

)

By far my favorite part of my entertainment business is being a Barbra Streisand tribute artist. There's nothing like performing and singing as Barbra. Most people will never get to actually meet Barbra or even see her in concert, so I provide these folks the opportunity to get a taste of what that might be like.

I now have a new way to share Barbra! Another part of my entertainment business is creating virtual singing telegrams. These are videos that I produce for customers featuring their choice of a gallery of characters to send a special song or message to a friend, work associate or loved one. These videos can be shared via email, Twitter or posted on their Facebook page. For example, if it's your Aunt Mary's birthday you can order a video singing telegram of Barbra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See video and photos of my Streisand tribute show at www.MyNameIsBarbra.com.
"Like" my Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/MyNameIsBarbra
Follow me on Twitter @BarbraTribute
Shop for Barbra products at the Barbra Shop http://astore.amazon.com/barbstretrib-20

No comments:

Post a Comment